Thursday, December 18, 2008

Half-Marathon Training Schedule

Finished up a 70-minute spin class (149 bpm avg hr) for my last workout until this weekend - planning to take tomorrow off for a home project.

Here are my "weekend" target distances for the next month and a half.  During each week, I plan to run 4-7 miles spread out across several days - brick runs after spin class or a few miles before swimming.  The end goal is to work my way up to 13.1 miles for the Lake Benbrook Half Marathon at the end of January.
  • December 21 - 4 miles
  • December 28 - 5 miles
  • January 4 - 6 miles
  • January 11 - 10K (maybe the Rotary Resolution Run in Addison)
  • January 18 - Too Cold To Hold 15K
  • January 25 - 7.5-8 miles
  • January 31 - Benbrook Half!
We'll see if I can stick to this plan ...

No comments: