Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Dream

You know that crazy dream where you're back in college or high school and you have to take a test but you know you haven't studied. Well, I had a variation of that the other night.

I dreamt that I was participating in this crazy multi-day triathlon. I finished the swim on the first day (and in my dream I remember thinking that I did well), but somehow forgot(!) about the rest of the race and was traveling on a plane to some destination (I want to say Europe). As I was flying through the air (over the Atlantic?), I realized that I was going to miss the bike and the run. And consequently spent the rest of the flight/dream figuring out a plan to make it back in time for the finish (the laws of time and physics don't apply in dreams).

Of course, the good news is that right as I was getting really depressed about screwing up my scheduling, I woke up.

Yeah, Ironman training is messin' with me ... :-P

No comments: