Monday, April 20, 2009

2009 Sam's Club MS-150 - Please Help Support the National Multiple Sclerosis Society

Hi Everyone,

It’s almost time again for the annual MS150 bike rally from Frisco to Ft. Worth. On Saturday, May 2nd I’ll ride 86 miles and stop at Texas Motor Speedway, and on Sunday the 3rd ride 74 more to the finish on the cobblestones of Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth! With still two weeks to go, nearly 3,000 people have already registered to ride this year to support the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s efforts to fund research, advocate for change and help people with MS and their families lead powerful lives! I’m trained and ready to go – over the past month, I have logged over 300 miles of cycling, so bring it on!

I know I do a lot of races and events during the year, but this one is for a great cause. If you’d like to support our ride by making a donation, I’d truly appreciate it. Any amount ($5, $25, $100) is welcome. All donations go to the National MS Society.

HOW TO DONATE:

You can use a credit or debit card to make your tax-deductible donation - just follow the link below to access my online donation page.
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/TXHBikeEvents?px=4687176&pg=personal&fr_id=10662

Thanks for your help!

Best,
-Andy

No comments: