Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Getting Ready To Disco!

Monday: Recovering from Sunday's Pioneer Power Sprint, even though it was a short race. Did about 30 minutes on my elliptical trainer, but it was quite tough. Felt a little tired. I guess a recovery day wouldn't have hurt.

Tuesday & Wednesday: Hour-long spin classes both days. Average/Max heart rates: 159/176 & 154/170 for the two days. After each spin session, 1,000 yds of swimming (Monday splits: 10:00 & 9:54, Tuesday: N/A - I forgot my watch :-P)

Thursday: Planning to do one more spin class (three in a row!) followed by a brick run.

Friday: Planning to do some swimming - hopefully 3,000 yards, but we'll see how I feel.

Saturday: A quick run in the morning just to keep the legs loose.

Sunday: Disco Triathlon (Olympic Distance)!

No comments: