Wednesday, February 6, 2008

PattStrap Review

I posted a review of the PattStrap on their site today (kept getting reminder emails from the vendor to do this). It's at http://pattstrap.com/pattstrap-counter-force-knee-strap-pri-28.html?reviews_id=107 but I'll reproduce it here in case they remove the reviews in the future:

PattStrap Knee Compression Strap
$18.50USD
by Andrien Wang
Date Added: Wednesday 06 February, 2008

I had IT-band trouble in my right knee/leg during marathon training (was up to about 19-20 mile runs when the "IT" hit the fan). Recovery has been slow (I'm back up to 7-8 miles now) but the PattStrap seems to have helped. I think it is a good product, but as another reviewer mentioned it sometimes curls up on the edges. Unlike that reviewer's experience, who had the problem after about 20 uses, mine has started this problem after only 5 runs. Maybe I just got a bad PattStrap. I'll try the other one (they come in a pair) and see if that one stays flat longer. I'm [also a little] disappointed that the "bulk-pack" option has been discontinued.

Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]


UPDATE:

PattStrap Knee Compression Strap
$18.50USD
by Andrien Wang
Date Added: Saturday 09 February, 2008

Update to my last review (Wednesday, Feb 6). The last sentence is incorrect. I misread "10 Pair Bundle (Discounted)" as "Discontinued" - totally my fault! The PattStrap is still working great for me. I ran 16.5 miles this morning and will be doing the Cowtown (Fort Worth) Half Marathon on February 23 - something unfathomable just a few weeks ago.

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]


Update link: http://pattstrap.com/pattstrap-counter-force-knee-strap-pri-28.html?reviews_id=108

No comments: