Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TNT Packet Pickup

No workout today. Went with Derek at lunch time to the Dallas TNT office to do my fundraising account closeout and packet pickup for the upcoming Lone Star Tri. The packet included my tickets to the pasta carbo-load Saturday night before the race and victory party Sunday night after the race, as well as lots of good information (driving directions, weekend schedule, pre-race meeting, etc.)

I also got my running singlet - a very nice Nike DriFit tank (though purple is not really my color) and my new wetsuit (the one I got earlier this month was a little too small and cut into my shoulders - so they ordered me a replacement). And Leah, our TNT tri coordinator, confirmed my reservations at the Moody Gardens resort.

Finally, I ended up raising $2950 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - $350 more than my goal! Thanks everyone for your support of this great cause and organization.

No comments: