Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow!

Brrr ... it's actually snowing in Dallas. Stuck at home, I'll update my training blog for the last few days.

Tuesday: Forgot my goggles so I did a indoor duathlon instead of the normal reverse tri. Ran 2.75 miles in 23.5 minutes, did the normal 45-minute spin class, and then run another 2.75 miles, also in 23:30. Between the two runs, that's a total of 5.5 miles - almost a 10K. When I think of it that way, the 8:33 pace for the runs doesn't seem that bad/slow. (My personal best pace for a 10K is about 8:00/mi and that is without all the cycling in the middle!)

Wednesday: Felt tired and a little dizzy so I took a rest day. Hope I'm not coming down with anything ...

Thursday: Yesterday must have been a fluke. Today, I feel much better. Wasn't able to make it to the gym early enough to run before spin class so it was just 45 minutes of cycling and then some swimming - 1,500 yards in 29:28 (splits: 9:45, 9:53, 9:50).

Tomorrow, TGIF. :-)

No comments: