Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On The Road Again

Well, I'm on business travel again. This time I'm in New Jersey staying at the Morristown Hyatt - which has a partnership with the Headquarters Plaza Fitness Club. Their pool isn't quite as nice as what is shown on their web site, but it is better than no pool at all!

After a nice dinner with my boss at the Italian restaurant across the street (Pazzo Pazzo), I attempted to do a little work out. Unfortunately, with $35 of seafood, Ceasar salad and crusty bread weighing me down - and exhaustion resulting from having only 4 hours of sleep the night before (7:00 AM flights out of Dallas are too early!) - I only managed to swim about 500 meters in 15 minutes before feeling queasy.

I did do some weights and stretching (my calves are very sore from running yesterday). If I am ambitious, I'll try to do some more tomorrow morning.

No comments: