Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

It's nice to not have to make a "get healthier, eat better, lose weight" resolution. Better not speak too soon, though, I've been away from the gym for four days. Ouch ...

I did get to do some skiing on Saturday. I hit the slopes at the Snoqualmie Pass Summit resort with my brother-in-law and his wife last weekend. Despite not skiing since March 2005, I got back into the groove pretty quickly and was able to navigate blue (intermediate) runs. Lots of fresh snow and pleasant weather made for great ski conditions. And as I bonus, I ended the day without injury - which is the true definition of a VERY good ski trip!

Happy New Year. Hope you had a great 2007 and will have a fantastic 2008!

1 comment:

charliesmith said...

This is one of the most important tips that can help you to reach your fitness goals. There are many different kinds of diet plans, from low calorie and fat-free diets to high protein and complex carbohydrate diets. For more details about mental disorders, pop over to these guys.