Friday, November 30, 2007

Post Holiday Weigh-In

Not too bad - I only gained 1 1/2 pounds after a week of Thanksgiving meals & leftovers, Chinese and sushi buffets, and too few workouts. Even with this week's setback, I've still dropped over 30 pounds (32.5 to be exact) from my "before weight" back in April. In addition, my blood pressure has dropped as well. I guess this exercise thing actually works ...

A few workouts this week after the LA Fitness session on Sunday. 55 minutes on my mom's 20+ year-old stationary bike on Tuesday - average heart rate = 152 BPM so I guess it still did its job. Yesterday, a quick 30-minute jaunt on the elliptical trainer after the flight home from Philly. Today, some swimming at lunch time.

If the weather cooperates - it might rain (and I'm such a wimp) - I plan to run Don Zetnick's Winter 10K tomorrow morning.

No comments: